Coming a long way from the day when the 12-year-old Justin Bieber was discovered through his YouTube covers… he has gone on to become a singing sensation! Today he has turned out to be one of the most celebrated and loved young musicians, who has managed to take every nation by storm. From his first hit song ‘Baby’ to winning exceptional back- to-back awards, including the Grammy’s – Justin has won the hearts of everyone.
Wondering why are we recounting the reasons Justin is so loved? Well, he is in the country and will be performing live in Navi Mumbai on May 10 as part of his Purpose Tour and the nation is going crazy over it. And his fans? Simply ballistic and over the moon.
But in case you’re a Non-Belieber and wondering what the fuss is all about… we decided to enlighten you with some lesser known facts about his India tour. And if you’re a Belieber – then obviously you have come to the right place.
- The singer is already making pre-concert headlines – visiting under privileged children after landing in India, And gave away free tickets to 100 under privileged children.
- Much to the delight of his fans he was also spotted waving at them!
— Jinnions (@jinnions) May 10, 2017
- Reportedly, over 4 million dollars has spent on setting up the concert.
- His stage has been designed with 600 moving lights & 300 square meters of LED display.
- Tickets have been priced between Rs. 5000 to Rs. 75000 and the concert is 80% sold out at the moment.
- The concert will be 90 minutes long.
- It’s no secret that there are a number of beliebers in our very own Bollywood. When the entire is going gaga about his concert, why wouldn’t Bollywood take a foot ahead? Earlier rumours suggested Salman Khan or Shah Rukh Khan but now that are reports that Jaqueline Fernandes will be hosting a grand bash for the 23-year-old pop star. The invites have been sent and there is a long list of celebrities who will be attending the party.
- Karan Johar is known to practically make any celebrity available on his couch if he wants to have a ‘coffee’ with him. This time he might just surprise us with one of the most sought after guests we ever wanted to witness. Justin Bieber may be making a guest appearance on Karan Johar’s popular chat show ‘Koffee with Karan’.
- Justin Bieber will be taking a tour of the city the very next day of his concert. It is also rumored that Jaqueline Fernandes will be his tour guide.
- It is a known fact that Justin Bieber is quite fond of massages and so, there are some special arrangements made for a luxurious Ayurvedic spa session. Masseuses from Kerala are known to fly to Mumbai for the same.
- The pop star has expressed his love for Indian food on many occasions. There are some exceptional dining preparations being made to flatter Justin with the taste of the Royal Indian food.
Are you excited about the Purpose tour? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned with Jinnions for more Justin Bieber Concert Update.